[Ti] iDVD question and WARNING - Again.

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 15:11:12 PST 2003

On  Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:13:43 -0500 Mike Stanley <macguy at guarded-inn.com>
wrote:

> Screw 'em.
>
> Some people have to learn the hard way.
>

> On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 04:41 PM, Ric Perrott wrote:
>
>> Once again,
>>
>> This patch DOES NOT WORK with OS X 10.2 ONLY with 10.1.x
>>
>> Also it only works with iDVD2, not iDVD3.
>>
>> So if you never want to run Jaguar or use iDVD3 then grab the patch.
>>
>> Hardly seems worth it to me.

Sorry about the redundant post about this issue.

Just to explain...

There are two classes of citizens who use this list: 1) Those who receive
the email posts as they arrive and 2) Those who receive digests of a
multitude of those emails much later, which are then fed into a Digest
Viewer.

Unfortunately, those of us who opt for number two tend to be a bit late on
the uptake and we respond to posts that had arrived many hours ago. Thus,
when we fire off our responses, they can relate to issues that have been
stamped lifeless many hours ago.

Please bear with us! If what we say is irrelevant in the light of more
recent information, don't flame us. Just close the post and go on to the
next one...

jg