[Ti] (OT) iTunes missing plugin - speed control

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Wed Feb 12 18:26:28 PST 2003

On 2/12/03 20:42, "Mark O'Brien" wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 05:59  PM, Les Posen wrote:
>
>> The answer came through while mine was being sent. I have been aware
>> of ASDX for a while, but mu understanding was its speed control is
>> unidirectional...slower, not faster, so it is not a complete solution.
>> Clearly it has been designed for a function other than what I desire,
>> and the reviews at Versiontracker suggests that in the main, it does
>> well what it sets out to do....
>
> Yeah, I guess I should have gotten that from the name (Slow-Downer).

    Actually, it will slow down _and_ speed up (-50 to +400%), without
changing pitch, or alternately change the pitch (nice for tuning a recording
to your instrument. (A great many of the recording I play along with have at
least one track not a standard tuning).

    Loads MP3, AIFF or Wave files.

    Work great in real time.

--