What's In a Name? (Was: Tiny TinBook: First Impressions)

Doffie Rotter doffie.rotter at uconn.edu
Wed Feb 12 19:14:44 PST 2003

I think I was the one who first used the "Tiny Tinbook" designation on
this list, and you've got it exactly right, jg.  It's an affectionate
term I use to refer to my new 12" PB, nothing more.  I use it as the
'book's Rendezvous designation as well; it's got a good ring to it, for
me anyway.

Note for Robert Ameeti and others who object to this name: Not
particularly suggesting that others adopt it, nor am I attempting to
describe the computer accurately.  Just a personal preference, that's
all.

     Doffie