Re Applecare Enrollment?

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Wed Feb 12 22:56:54 PST 2003

Have car insurance, get a new car, and
you better promptly tell your insurance agent so new risks and premiums
can be determined.
Have family health insurance, get a new family member,
better promptly tell insurance agent.
Have homeowners insurance, move to a new house,
better promptly tell your insurance agent, since risks and premiums are
partly determined by type of house and location.
Have general commercial insurance, develop a new line of business or
materially change key employees,  better promptly tell your insurance agent.
Etc.

If you sell an AppleCared product, you can rightfully expect a higher sales
price if the service protection travels with the Mac.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at KeganLaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.KeganLaw.com