[Ti] 10.2.4 Update wiped out my Services :=)

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Fri Feb 14 03:07:08 PST 2003

If you don't want Apple to "mess with your computer" then why do you
install their system updates?

Are the applications that contain the services stored in the
/Applications directory or in ~/Applications? They must be in order to
properly register their services. Services are stored inside of the
applications, and only specialized applications are stored in
*/Library/Services.

/ Regards, David