[Ti] T68i

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Fri Feb 14 17:03:44 PST 2003

>Here's what was involved in the AT&T Wireless setup. I hope this helps you.

Thanks for the info Steve. I had purchased 3 phones last Sept and found the ATT service basically unavailable in each of the 3 areas that I needed but I did manage to figure out the setup back then. With no service in the areas I needed, I ended up returning all 3 phones. Now again, I'm trying it again and will be using all of your advice so as to not have to work so hard again.

How true is that statement that you are moving due to a GSM black hole? I was thinking you could partner with the phone company and do let them buy you out later, lol. Of course, maybe the bad publicity for them might just make the difference without that. However it goes, I'm sure you'll make good with your other 'digs'.
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net