Inexpensive Basestation options?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Feb 14 20:07:54 PST 2003

So, folks who don't spring for an airport using cable or dsl what are
you using with you tibooks? I remember reading recently some threads
about inexpensive basestations that delivery most of what the airport
does. I don't need a modem as I won't have a phone line where I am.
Ideally the cheaper options would provide WEP (for what that's worth)
and offer better range than the airport but still co-exist with Tibooks
and be easily configurable from a Tibook.