[Ti] 10.2.4 Update wiped out my Services :=)

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri Feb 14 20:37:35 PST 2003

>It's no federal case I'm making, it's simply aggravating,
>unnecessary, and increases, rather than decreases, my workload. You
>know, I had pasta that was over-cooked once, too... didn't stop me
>from eating Italian [I grew up in North beach] but it meant that
>when I break my own 'rule' and order thin pasta in a restaurant, i
>always look the man or woman, taking the order, in the eye, and make
>sure we 'understand each other' on the 'don't overcook deal.

But isn't that analogy making my point of READING THE DOCS.  Several
of the OS upgrades since the first release have contained specific
information about the installation steps, which, if overlooked, can
cause problems... isn't that the same as looking the waiter/waitress
in the eye and making sure you are on the same page? ;-)
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com