[Ti] T68i

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Sat Feb 15 04:36:27 PST 2003

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 09:54  pm, Christopher Owens wrote:

> I'm thinking of getting the T68i from T-mobile and was wondering if
> any of you used it via Bluetooth with your Ti or Bluetooth palm.  Any
> thoughts, suggestions, feedback?

It will work but it can take some jiggery-pokery magic to get it
working.

I ordered a "wavelinker" USB bluetooth adaptor for my Ti and with
around 30 mins of config i had iSync working.

The T68i is not the best phone I've owned (the software is slow and the
user interface is neanderthal compared to the Nokia phones I've owned
in recent years), but I knew what I was buying and made the sacrifice
in order to ensure iSync compatibility.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue