[Ti] Software Update everybody

F. Even osxlists at elitists.org
Sat Feb 15 16:00:10 PST 2003

I'm not sure the TiBooks are capable of being up more than 130days...at
least not running OSX 10.1.5.  I had mine up for about 130 going in and
out of suspend...then it just suddenly died.  Seemed like Netinfo died
or something...and the system couldn't access the netinfo db.  The
system really did not function very well not being able to access user
db's.  I was able to logout, but not back in, I wasn't able to open new
terminals, wouldn't accept any passwords, and I couldn't ssh into
anything else (when I still had a term window open).  It did let me
reboot it from the login prompt though....and it came back up fine.
Think I've got about 50 some odd days on it now since that annoying
occurance.

Frank