[OT] iCal stupidity

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Sat Feb 15 16:52:11 PST 2003

Not Ti-related but as Eduard remarked, this list is a community I
feel at home in.

The latest version of iCal (or maybe I just never noticed it before)
changes the times on your events if you
1/ close it
2/ change timezone
3/ start it up again.

This is pretty dumb, and it can make you miss flights and
appointments: if you live on the west coast and make an event for
your return flight, the time of that flight will change to 3 hours
later when you are on the other coast. At least if you change your
timezone, which I do when I'm on travel.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)