[Ti] Airport Extreme issue

Petri Luukkonen petri.luukkonen at kotiportti.fi
Mon Feb 17 08:00:55 PST 2003

http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid7_gci838865,00.html
..has pretty good coverige over the wireless based issues, but no
straight apple refs.

May I ask you, what is your pb you are using with Extreme card and white
AP?
Curiousity; only because I have b- AP and I'm considering a switch to 54
Mbps option : ) It does have also one important feature called "external
antenna plug". Altough, there are some competitive alternatives
available w/more polite tag in them.

Rgds,
Pete

Administrator kirjoittaa maanantaina, 17. helmikuuta 2003, kello
06:47:Just got airport extreme.