[Ti] Airport reception on TiBooks

Petri Luukkonen petri.luukkonen at kotiportti.fi
Mon Feb 17 08:31:57 PST 2003

As a general & own opinion about the reception of AP card and its
antennae tail inside this beaty;
I do beleave that signal strenght from the base station is THE thing,
not the card. Sure there must be some differencies between cards, but
still...
Rubbing gently that tiny plate and cord in a side of battery housing
might be first aid for starters : )    -found that good tip from this
list and so, passing it fwd.

Rgds,
Pete
Ti667 +add ons

Tom Seid kirjoittaa maanantaina, 17. helmikuuta 2003, kello 08:14:Is
there a noticeable difference in airport card reception between a TiBook