[Ti] DSL

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 02:47:05 PST 2003

On 2/17/03 20:48, "Simon Chapman" <sc at pr100.com> wrote:

> Thanx for this, Jesse. My base station is of the Snow variety, ie my 7500
> is plugged in and there is another unused plug which looks like it should
> take a DSL modem. So hopefully it will all work without having to get more
> hardware -- though I could add a wireless PCI card to the 7500 if there was
> no other option. But perhaps this is starting to stray off-topic...

Stan,

You have all you need then. Connect the DSL modem through the WAN port on
the AP basestation and configure it for PPOE with the appropriate account
info in your AirPort Admin Utility. The 7500 is good to go on the LAN port
and I don't think there's anything else you need to do to make it work.

Jesse