[Ti] Upgrade 10.2.4 final words....

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 19 06:26:48 PST 2003

on 03/02/18 15:25, Daniel Borge at dani at borgepalace.com wrote:

> This upgrade really speeded up my Ti800.
>
> Although this has been said by others in previous updates,
> I haven't experienced the "snappier" feel (that people talk so
> much about, and which is hard to define...) before now.

Maybe people experience more speed after an upgrade because it's the first
time they restarted or logged out in months, and they may have had many
virtual-memory swapfiles and applications open that were slowing things
down.  Restarting cleans all this out.  Let us know if it still feels faster
after a couple weeks.

Jerry