[Ti] [OT] Micro$oft acquires Virtual PC - the kiss of death ?

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 20 12:03:48 PST 2003

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 01:08 PM, b wrote:

> On the surface, it doesn't seem like good news. But the Mac Business
> Unit at Microsoft has managed to turn out a version of Office for Mac
> that is definitely better than the MS office for XP. So, take it with
> a grain of salt, i know I will. The MBU is a pretty dedicated bunch of
> folks over there. Connectix hasn't done me any favors over the years.

I looks like a positioning move, on Micro $oft's part, to me...

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <etyrnal.studios>
http://etyrnal.no-ip.com  etyrnal at ameritech.net
Soundtracks for Film & Commercial - Photography -
Mac & PC in-house & phone support - Audio Consultant -
Think Tank - Creative Solutions - TWYNE interPersonal Networking
lukeetyrnal at hotmail.com  -  1.847.528.5404 (cst)

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <etyrnal.studios>