[Ti] [OT] New 20" LCD display (TiBook adapter)

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Fri Feb 21 06:59:27 PST 2003

On 2/21/03 12:15 AM, "Simon Chapman" <sc at pr100.com> wrote:

> At 5:57 pm -0500 20/2/03, schak at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>> Shawn --
>> is there a way to hook it up to a TiBook 550?
>
> This little beauty - due later this year - looks like the best solution
> since it includes 32Mb of VRAM to make up for the early TiBooks' deficient
> 16Mb:
>
> http://www.vtbookdd.com/
>
> None of these adapters is cheap though....
>
> Simon

Ok, I can't find pricing yet - but this is a serious option. I often don't
get rid of machines as I upgrade, so this card is REALLY interesting.. A 3
monitor setup off of my TiBook?? Yikes! And this little card will drive a
BIG  monitor! Too bad I have to wait until April!!

Thanks for this link Simon.

Bill Reburn