[Ti] [OT] Quark on OSX(Classic)

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 09:36:16 PST 2003

According to Simon Chapman:

>Quark 4.11 and Acrobat are my two main working tools so I'm staying with Os
>9 for at least another year, maybe more, until Quark (and Apple) sort
>themselves out. Quark 6 is bound to be riddled with bugs so it may be a
>couple of years. Meanwhile, I'm holding on to my Os 9.22 TiBook and 7500/G4
>with a vice-like grip since Apple have declared that they don't want me as
>a customer for any new hardware.
>
>Simon

Same here. I'll run Quark 6 just to see what's up with it, but Quark
has always had first-gen software problems, and this will be no
exception. Also, finally, someone realizes that the OS [specifically
related to 'classic' emulation] plays a 'glitchy' role in the Quark
performance issue [especially in "Classic" mode.

Unlike Apple, Quark won't need 6 revs of the app to get it right. [As
Apple STILL HASN'T with Jaguar]

~flipper