[Ti] new tibook arrival

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Fri Feb 21 23:25:06 PST 2003

Re redoing Apple's installation on new Mac--
I make more dumb mistakes than Apple,
so I try to restrict my redoing Apple's work to where I really have to.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com