Desktop Pictures

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Fri Feb 21 23:32:53 PST 2003

On my TiPB (OS 10.2.3) the images (jpeg, 32-164 kb) from my Pictures
folder make a nice desktop, change every 15 min. I then copied the
files to my work iMac (17 inch flat display) and, apparently entering
Wonderland and having eaten something, the images grew. All used to fit
within Ti screen, generally taking less than half display area. On
iMac, one photo (on ti 1/6 display) fills all 17 inch iMac screen but
display only eye to mouth. etc. (Default resolutions, Ti 1280x854; iMac
1440x900).
Any informed guesses of a) cause, b) fix to shrink Alice back to normal
size?

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com