hand-held for Powerpoint/Ti-book

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Feb 22 03:31:38 PST 2003

We are now likely to be moving from a 4PC/1 Mac office to a 3PC/2 Mac balance.

My colleague, who is considering the 12" Al-book, asked me if there
is a hand-held device that can be used to give (project) Powerpoint
(business) prsentations.  His idea is to create the PPT (maybe I will
convert him to Keynote?) on his Al-book, but only travel to his
client with some small hand-held device.

Can onyone on hte List tell me if this is possible; if such hand-held
devices exist; is anyone currently doing this; who makes the
hand-held device;  what is the model number?

Any other suggestions ?

(I proposed that he save the PPT on a 128 MbThumbDrive or other USB
port storage device, and take that to the client and use their
computer/projector facilities.)

I would appreciate your input, comments and ideas.

regards,  Trevor