[Ti] MAC commercial ... The truth??? You decide...

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Sat Feb 22 07:03:03 PST 2003

Quite honestly...I don't recognize a single thing from that parody,
except for possibly "sharing the mac experience". It does, however,
quite faithfully represent the memoir of Mac OS 7-9, which is slowly
but surely fading out of existence.

Several portions of it also describe how it feels to work with a
Windows PC.

/ David