[Ti] Two Questions

Albert Wong wong.1 at rogers.com
Sat Feb 22 07:09:53 PST 2003

Tom,

Re: Question #1, I have been using a black Madsonline neoprene case on my
667 TiBook for a while with great satisfaction. It is very light, is form
fitting, has handles, and is well made. It doubles as a protective slip case
when I place my Mac in a larger computer bag. It is now available for the
12" & 17" models. The are not cheap (around $50), but they are worth the
money IMHO. The link is below, as follows:

http://www.madsonline.com/

Regards,
Albert