[Ti] MAC commercial ... The truth??? You decide...

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Sat Feb 22 07:32:09 PST 2003

On 2/22/03 9:03 AM, "David Remahl" <david at ittpoi.com> wrote:

> Quite honestly...I don't recognize a single thing from that parody,
> except for possibly "sharing the mac experience". It does, however,
> quite faithfully represent the memoir of Mac OS 7-9, which is slowly
> but surely fading out of existence.
>
> Several portions of it also describe how it feels to work with a
> Windows PC.
>
> / David

Yes, he was combining OSX with OS9. Now, perhaps it would be fair that we
combine XP with 95 when bitching about Windows.

But, he did have some points-the file name changing doubledydoubledy get's
on my nerves, and I mess with allot of files and yes OSX is a real bitch
sometimes, like file association- opening an .html file to edit it, gads, I
finally have to say hell with it top open terminal and vi it, but by the
time I resort to that I have already wasted time clickclickckclick dispair
waitclosechangetryawe hell with it.

What I'd really like is a terminal window built onto the desktop background
with no borders, like you can in X11. Now that is a working mans dream tool.