Slip over for Ti Was: Two Questions

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:55:51 PST 2003

lördagen den 22 februari 2003 kl 03.05 skrev Tom Seid:

> I'm looking for something like I have for my 2400, that slips over the
> powerbook, and always stays on,
> allowing you to open the lid and work with the PB still in the case

Considering the heat issue which has been a constant concern on this
list, it doesn't sound like a good idea to have an extra slip over
which is likely to get the Ti even hotter.

Then I'm wondering why you want to hide your beauty? Or are you one of
this people who wants a cover over the new couch so that it will stay
new even if you are the only one who will see that? :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat w more Oct details 030221
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)