[Ti] MAC commercial ... The truth??? You decide...

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Sat Feb 22 08:15:55 PST 2003

>I don't recognize a single thing from that parody,

Oh, he was quite right about the dock. How it always pops up unwanted
and the strange handwaving you have to do to make it go away; that
you can place it anywhere except top of screen which is reserved for
"the mighty Apple".

Btw, thanks to TinkerTool my dock is indeed on the top of screen; it
sometimes still pops up, but I haven't used it in months. LaunchBar
rocks!
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)