[Ti] MAC commercial ... The truth??? You decide...

Charles J. Thompson charlesjt at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 09:31:19 PST 2003

At 11:15 AM -0500 2/22/03, Victor Eijkhout wrote:
>>I don't recognize a single thing from that parody,
>
>Oh, he was quite right about the dock. How it always pops up
>unwanted and the strange handwaving you have to do to make it go
>away; that you can place it anywhere except top of screen which is
>reserved for "the mighty Apple".

That is true in the context of Apple's implementation of Jaguar, but
Tinkertool enables you to put the dock at the top of the screen
(under the menu bar), which essentially gets rid of it while still
allowing windows to be minimized into the dock.  I haven't seen the
dock in weeks, but I'm still using it.

Cheers!
Charles