Taking a Ti to China - need Internet

Deborah Shadovitz deb at shadovitz.com
Sat Feb 22 11:36:48 PST 2003

A friend/client is going to work in China for a couple of months with
the possibility of spending a lot more time there. A newer building on
the mainland not far from Taiwan and 45 minutes from Hong Kong.
Thru Sherlock's AppleCare we know the Ti can handle the current and
she's checking whether the same US plug can be used since the tech note
says their plugs are US.

So that leaves the internet question. If any of you have been there or
live there, can you please give us some advice on dial-up? She had AOL
and Earthlink right now and I think does web based mail for Earthlink.
(If she will be spending a lot more time there, she'll seek out high
speed.

Thanks.
Deborah Shadovitz