[Ti] MAC commercial ... The truth??? You decide...

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Sat Feb 22 11:53:10 PST 2003

No,

I got the point exactly.. It was a parody - a joke - someone having some fun
- notice he says at the end that he still uses a Mac? I may be off but the
way I see it is, people who use computers (and not just Macs and not just
Macs running the "Evil" OSX) DO have some of the problems he mentions.
That's some, not all.

Keep using 9 if you are happy with what it does for you (as you may be). I
hope OSX makes more sense to you one day.

As Loren mentioned, he was mixing the issues of OS9 and OSX, it wasn't some
seriously critical evaluation of the Mac platform as it stands in history.

Thanks for the link Ted, that really made my day - reminds me of my mom
using her Mac (which she LOVES, btw), I am going to forward this to her
right now.

>On 2/22/03 11:16 AM, "cbirds" <cbirds at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> I think you missed the point. Os 9  has no "dock". The parody was
> complaining about a dock, and therefore was about X, which 70% are NOT
> using much to Apple's chagrin, and folks are dumping Macs at an alarming
> rate, helped by this crash-a-day operating
> system-that-feels-like-a-bad-webpage.
> Just my opinion . :-)

Bill Reburn