[Ti] Thanks to everyone

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sun Feb 23 07:00:14 PST 2003

>Everyone, however irascible, is a great help when problems, arise.

YOU WANNA' SEE PROBLEMS, KEEP USING THOSE BIG WORDS AND WE'LL COME VISIT YOU.

>I can't email from it because: "the server can't respond on port 110".

Are you using a firewall? Are you using a Router and have blocked those ports? Having a message like this is likely only going to happen if you have implemented additional blocks, perhaps unknowingly.
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman is as bad as she dares.

- Elbert Hubbard