[Ti] Titanium Only?

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Mon Feb 24 10:55:57 PST 2003

There have already BEEN extensive discussions on this here in the open.

And while I can see changing the *description* of the list, why would
we change the *name*?  Just for kicks to make people change all their
mail filters that are now set to titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com to
something else?