[Ti] Bluetooth as Remote? Maybe!

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 16:45:24 PST 2003

According to Christopher Owens:

>Tried this, but I don't have the PreferencePanes file in my Library
>folder.  Did I do something wrong?
>
>On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 06:10  PM, Les Posen wrote:
>

>>MacSlash carries this report about a software app for using your
>>Sony t68i as a remote, like the Keyspan units!
>>
>>http://www.macslash.org/articles/03/02/24/156244.shtml

There are three PreferencePanes folders, in the main Library, your
Users Library, and in System/Library.

I don't use the Eriksson, but, if you ran an installer, the easiest
way to see if it loaded up correctly seems to be to open System
Preferences, and see if it is in the bottom row of 'panes'. If it is,
then it really doesn't matter which PrefPane folder it's in. My guess
is that it will be in System/Library/PreferencePanes, because that is
where "Bluetooth" is located, but the second place to look would be
/Library/PreferencePanes.

~flipper