[Ti] a Mac OS X/Windows dual booting machine

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Mon Feb 24 16:45:05 PST 2003

On 2/24/03 3:18 PM, "b" <galahad9 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> According to Bill Reburn:
>
>> MacII?
>>
>> No, these were fitted into machines upto the 7300 and faster 7220 with a
>> P166) I believe. This was back when Apple started doing Dual processor
>> machines.
>>
>> I had a 7250/120 that had a 100mhz Pentium (or 586)..
>>
>> It wasn't the fastest kid on the block.. But it did what it said it could.
>>

>> Bill Reburn
>
> Wasn't there a IIsi? I seem to remember the plug-in PC boards as
> being available a long time ago. Way before the 7200 days, I mean,
> back in the 68030 days. No? Shawn? Weren't they available way back
> when?
>
> ~flipper

There is a IIsi plus a IIx, Iicx, IIci, IIsi, IIvi, IIvx, IIfx..

The machines I mentioned were the last ones with them.

The PC card started with the LC (040 days) with a 486DX2. The LC was
introduce in the 020 days, died with a 601 in it. Every line up of Mac's
since the LC days came with the DOS Compatibility option somewhere.

Bill Reburn