[Ti] a Mac OS X/Windows dual booting machine

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 15:47:31 PST 2003

According to Stephen Chakwin:

>Thanks, that was encouraging, but I still don't know which Mac OS
>you were running.  My Ti is a 550 running X.2.3 and before I even
>consider spending more on VPC, I'd liek to know that it would move
>at a speed that would be useful.
>
>Best,
>
>Stephen

Running 10.2.4  on a Ti 667, 1GB RAM, VPC 6.0.0.3140

useful?  pretty subjective, I find apps move just fine, running
through their routines. Installations and whatnot don't take any
longer than on a fast PC, either.

Because everyone would be faced with very different needs, and
reasons to consider VPC vs. a PC 'on the side', I hesitate to
recommend any move, either way. I like the way it runs, but could I
live without it? Absolutely.

~flipper