[Ti] a Mac OS X/Windows dual booting machine

Stephen Chakwin schak at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 25 16:05:05 PST 2003

Thanks again.  i've had b-a-a-d experiences with it on my iMac.
Probably b/c one of the programs I tried to use was an already slow app
built on the MS Access engine, but I remember WPWin, normally a pretty
agile program as being slomo as well.  I would need it for a new job
where I would be integrating a very Windows computer-savvy firm.  I can
handle the cross-platform apps (MS Office, Acrobat et al) but they use
a Pee Cee only thing called Trial Director and before I wind up going
to the dark side, I'd like to see what I can do to stay as I am.  After
18 months of Mac preceded by 18 years of Windows, I'm in no hurry to go
back...

Stephen