Safari Tabs

Corey Knafelz ck at fuzzylogical.com
Tue Feb 25 17:52:04 PST 2003

Don't know if anyone has seen this... I haven't followed this whole thread about Safari Tabs, I've only seen the discussion happening. This pretty much confirms Tabbed browsing will be available in future releases of Safari. It also appears to have forms autofill which would actually make it a contender. (IMHO, don't flame me)

"In beta 62 of Safari, which has yet to be posted for download, tabbed browsing can be activated via the hidden debug menu."

<http://www.thinksecret.com/news/safaritabbedbrowsing.html>

Here's an article on how to enable the Safari Debug Menu: <http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030110063041629>

ck at fuzzylogical.com
http://www.fuzzylogical.com