[Ti] Codek's VirtualDesktop

Neil Cadsawan rainer3 at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 07:33:06 PST 2003

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 09:07  AM, Gerry Orkin wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Anyone using Codek's VirtualDesktop on their PowerBook? Comments?
> Likes? Dislikes?
>
> Cheers
>

> Gerry

I've been using it since the beta and am quite happy with it.  It may
take you a week or so to get used to using it all the time, but now I
don't think I could live without it.  It's nice to allow different apps
to have their own desktop to use so you don't have to keep maximizing
and minimizing different apps.  It cuts down on screen clutter and
their keyboard shortcuts to move between desktops are pretty easy
(control + option + arrow key).  They give you quite a few preferences
from which to choose, so you'll have to try them all out to see what
would best fit the way you work.  I'd give it a try with their demo
version.

-Neil

-------
http://rainer3.com