[Ti] network sleep

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Wed Feb 26 07:51:05 PST 2003

> On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 02:08  pm, Loren Schooley wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> > I left my power supply at my mistresses pad this morning.
>
> you may kid about the mistress but I used to get caught out with this
> sort of thing all the time!

It would only be a one time ordeal for me because I would be on the fast
track to a dirt nap.

> > I need to reserve
> > the battery all day at work, yet I need to maintain a network
> > connection. Is
> > it possible to sleep and retain the network at the same time?
>
> If you sleep the computer, it won't be able to use the network at all,
> no.

If I close the deck, it does cut off.
But to make it  work, I just made it sleep in 1 minute. I clickity click it
comes on the network is maintained.

> No one else in the office has a PB?

he, yeah, but it's in use, of course, the rest are iBooks.