[Ti] Codek's VirtualDesktop

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Wed Feb 26 07:59:58 PST 2003

>Hi all
>
>Anyone using Codek's VirtualDesktop on their PowerBook? Comments?
>Likes? Dislikes?

It's been very stable over the months that I've used it. I love it.

There were some minor bugs in earlier versions, but the current
version seems to be pretty much error free.

I love this thing. Even with doing all my real work in Xdarwin in
full screen mode (and having about 10 desktops permanently open
there) I couldn't live without this thing.

Desktop 1: iCal, Address Book, and mailboxes window of Eudora always
open. That's where I read and answer email.

Desktop 2: iTunes and the iTunes Music folder open, plus downloaded
music and such.

Desktop 3: browser (and newsreader), typically with pages I keep open
for reference.

Desktop 4: email messages that need handling over the next day or 2,
assorted open projects.

And like I said, none of this is actually work.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)