[Ti] Safari Tabs

Obrecht, Jerry A Jerry.A.Obrecht at mdnt.com
Wed Feb 26 09:48:25 PST 2003

>>Getting all these bells and whistles is great. But for Pete's Sake, let's
get the fundamentals right first!

IE: How about being able to retain its Preferences for starters?<<
I don't know how to correct your situation other than perhaps to (dare I say it?) re-install Safari.  I have Safari .60 on my 1GHz TiBook (1GB RAM) running 10.2.1, and have not had any problem with Safari (or the OS) retaining preferences.  Are you on at least 10.2?  I seem to recall, on the Apple download site, that you need 10.2 at a minimum for Safari.

Jerry