[Ti] Codek's VirtualDesktop

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:13:30 PST 2003

>Do you guys know anyone using this in a dual monitor setup? How does that
>work?
>
>Does each Virtual Desktop contain the Ti/External monitor real estate? Or
>just the external/main?

I just tried it out, and it works perfectly. The little "pager
display" gets extended by the extra real estate of your second
monitor, and you can move windows from one screen to the next in the
pager. So I guess each virtual desktop gets the combined real estate,
is a way to look at it.

>This might be the App of the year for me.. Between the Design apps I use for
>work and the rest of what I like to keep running - I have had to battle a
>never ending war of hiding and minimizing windows. Often a program won't
>properly hide it's palettes causing annoying overlap on the Ti screen (The
>Palette Farm©).

Sounds like you really ought to try this one out. It's stable, and
it's very cheap for what it does. Apple should just buy these guys
out and put this functionality in the OS.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)