Fan question...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Feb 26 12:25:02 PST 2003

I have a 550 DVD PB G4, and I have noticed a few odd things about my
fan:

If I tilt my PB (fast, not slow) while it is on, and while the fan is
on, the fan can temporarily stop, and may make a few revving noises
before starting back up. This does not always happen, and is not
because of the fact that the fan is further from my ears. To an extent
I suppose this behavior can be caused by the momentum the fan has built
up, and changing the direction may be like trying to turn a spinning
gyroscope around.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

John