[Ti] Fan question...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Feb 27 05:04:20 PST 2003

Well, the fan made a weird noise once, and I decided to tilt it - a bit
faster than I should have. I have only done this a few times, and the
times I have, it has had this behavior. Of course I will never ever do
this again, adding one more thing to the list of ways I care for my PB
(and nixing one off the list of the ways I have abused my Ti).

The reason? I had to move it up to plug in a USB plug I was having
trouble getting plugged in (normally it is easy enough to do this by
feel/touch alone). Long story short, I flipped it up, and, the noise
occurred. I did it a few more times, questioning the noise, and heard
it again.