[Ti] Backup for Jaguar?

Marcus Raitner raitner at fmi.uni-passau.de
Thu Feb 27 23:59:08 PST 2003

Am Freitag, 28.02.03 um 00:18 Uhr schrieb Silvo Conticello:

> Murray,
>
> Unless you've scattered your files all over (like me), everything
> owned by your account will be in your home directory.
>
>> the favourites, e-mail address book
> everything is in the 'library' directory inside your home d.

That's not quite true. I've done this for a re-install of Jaguar and I
was suprised that all the information you enter in the Network
Preference Pane was gone. I have no idea where this information is
stored, but it is not in any of the Library folders.

Maybe this has something to do with Netinfo? At least there are
commands backup and restore in the admin menu of Netinfo-Manager. Can
anyone shed light on this?

Marcus