Safari: Forms Autocomplete - where?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 14:09:47 PST 2003

I just downloaded Safari v.62 and have found that indeed there is Tabbed
browsing. There is also an item labelled Forms Autocomplete in the Debug
menu which I enabled. But I can't find any place to fill in the information
that autocomplete would need to work. If it imports it from IE, it does a
bad job, because I have tried to fill out online forms and it just doesn't
work (at least not for me).

An interesting fact: When I went into System Update to update my version of
Keynote, SU also wanted to update my copy of Safari v62 to v60! Hello!

jg