[Ti] Safari: Forms Autocomplete - where?

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 14:41:56 PST 2003

My guess is that when you fill out your next form it may ask you if you'd like to use that info for your autocomplete. Also keep in mind that that feature (like the tabs) are undocumented features. And most likely incomplete and probably buggy.

Welcome to the edge.

When I ran SU it didn't try to revery me back to v60 which was why I thought that v62 was released after I ran SU.