How sturdy is the iCurve?

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Wed Jan 1 22:45:01 PST 2003

On 1/1/03 8:34 PM, "Seymour J. Wolfson" <wolfson at wayne.edu> wrote:

> How sturdy is the iCurve?  I move my TiPB around a lot from office to
> home etc, each day.  Do I need to be concerned about the thing
> tipping over at all or any instability?

No, not at all. I've been testing one out since the first prototypes and it
would take a pretty hard knock from the back to dislodge it from the stand.

Average movement, sliding it around a desk, moving it from place to place,
doesn't affect the TiBook or the iCurve.

It *does* take two hands two open your TiBook while it's on the stand
though, depending on the stiffness of your hinges (a line that sounds more
naughty than intended :-).

(The usual disclosures (from me) apply here)

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
A Special New Year's Edition!
http://www.yourmaclife.com