[Ti] Anyone know how to get a replacement latch?

Christopher Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 22:10:09 PST 2003

I had to send mine out for over a week for the latch and the
paint-peeling problem.  Suck it up.  I bough an iBook to use while my
PowerBook was gone, and then when I got my PowerBook back I got a
refund on the iBook.

And unless you're a competitor with Apple, I doubt they care about your
company information.  Just make sure you do a backup.

Chris Owens, NAD V
Certified Sign Language Interpreter
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 706-1958 mobile office
(513) 861-3104 home

"For it is not inertia alone that is responsible for human
relationships repeating themselves from case to case, indescribably
monotonous and unrenewed: it is shyness before any sort of new,
unforeseeable experience with which one does not think oneself able to
cope. But only someone who is ready for everything, who excludes
nothing, not even the most enigmatical, will live the relation to
another as something alive and will himself draw exhaustively from his
own existence."          ~Rilke~