[Ti] Poll

Joao Carlos de Pinho jogme at terra.com.br
Fri Jan 3 09:52:55 PST 2003

On  1/3/03 15:21, Carlos Fernando Hernandez wrote:

> How did you overclockd your Ti?

As Dave Friesen told, it takes a soldering iron and other things ;)

But at least I didn't have to do it myself. Believe it or not, it was an
authorized service provider who did it. And I didn't request it! (And didn't
complain, either!)

If you want to know how to make this overclocking thing, here is the recipe:

http://www.voelker.com/service/void/powerbook/

But be careful. Even though your warranty may has expired (unless you've
purchased an AppleCare plan), there's a tiny distance between 100 more
megahertz and a dead motherboard.

Joao Carlos