Ti Paint/Ding Protection

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Fri Jan 3 12:58:20 PST 2003

I didn't like the small pads that attach to the palm area's of a Ti for
protection - but what about this?? I may not go for a complete mirror finish
as displayed - but that's some nice protection!! (since the pic was taken in
Thailand, I wonder if this item exists outside their borders?) Is there a
piece for the outside panels also?? With the Apple cutout? At least the top
one - where anyone would be concerned about cosmetic dings.

http://www.ipodlounge.com/assets/galleries/iatw_gallery/source/ipods_world68
7.html

What do you think? Has anyone seen this online?

Bill Reburn